India to appoint National Maritime Security Coordinator for maritime security

Desi pussy chudai fun Mia when I filled my body with a sister-in-law I became friends. How did I enjoy the hot youth of that sister-in-law? Have fun reading it.


How are my aunty, sister-in-law, girls and friends with a thirsty salty pussy. I am once again your lovely Yogoo.


My previous story was: Choda Bhabhi's pussy by going to her maternal home


I am 26 years old now, looking very sexy hot and handsome.

The size of my penis is a little more than 6.2 inches. The betel nut of my cock is very cool chocolatey.


If any girl sister-in-law wants to see cock, then she can message me on my email. I will definitely make you see my cool cock.


I am currently working in a multinational company in Poona. I keep traveling to and from Mumbai, Gujarat, Goa and Kolhapur Belgaum in connection with my work.


Today's sex story is of mine and Reshma sister-in-law with a big chubby ass. I enjoyed desi pussy chudai.


As you know, I love women with already full ass and boobs.


I am a cheerful boy so I get along very well with everyone. I myself like talking to ladies more.


This is how I and Reshma sister-in-law met. In no time we started having good conversations.


The figure of sister-in-law was 38-34-40, her full body, cool gait and her actions that made my cock miserable used to make the cock laugh.

Her husband had gone out of India for a few months in connection with the job.

Because of this, we always had a chat till late at night.


One day sister-in-law sent a cool photo of herself.

This photo of her was in a netted gown.


I hurriedly sent him a yummy emoji while waving his tongue and wrote that if you were my wife or girlfriend, I would have eaten you now by licking it.


Sister-in-law sent an eye-pressing emoji.

So I further wrote - How can anyone leave such a cool wife alone.


This time the sister-in-law also wrote in a hurry - Oh yes ... I feel that someone has stood up.


By the way, let me tell you that I am very expert in talking Mast Mast Double Meaning.

On the other hand, sister-in-law was also going to enjoy in a fun way.


Ladies like these two words of mine


On the matter of sister-in-law, I said – yes… it is always standing but it is unfortunate that I have to do the work by hand.

Then she said - you are running a good hand ... sometimes even show us his darshan.


I said - hey sister-in-law, whenever you want... then you can have darshan and test it too.

Sister-in-law said - well what is this ... then you should show it now.


I quickly took out the photos of the cocks and sent them.

On seeing the photos of the standing lads, the sister-in-law quickly sent the photos of her pussy.


Then we both had fun sex chat. Within half an hour, the chinmini started in the pussy of sister-in-law and both of us made a plan to meet.


The very next day we met at a friend's farm.


As soon as we both entered the room and locked it, we both lashed out at each other.


His full body, I started sucking his lips while rubbing his body with my hands.

She also started having fun while sucking my lips. We both started feeling each other's warmth.


I started thumping sister-in-law's ass by slapping hard on it.


Soon the lust flared up and both of us were completely naked wrapped in each other's arms and started sucking.


Then after separating, we both went to the bathroom and took a shower and scrubbed each other with soap and cleaned it completely.


As soon as we cleaned each other, we had to walk in the room.

In less than a minute we both lay on the bed and started licking each other and sucking.


Now I was caressing my sister-in-law's cool bare body everywhere and while stroking her giddy thighs, I started coming down.

I started blowing with my hot hot breath on the succulent bloated pussy of the sister-in-law below.

Simultaneously, the elders of the sister-in-law started mashing.


The fleshy and full stomach of the sister-in-law was trembling.

His breathing was getting louder.


While licking the pussy of sister-in-law with my tongue, I came on her stomach and started kissing sister-in-law's navel; He started doing love bites by taking it in his teeth.


My tongue penetrated into his deep navel and started licking it inside and out.

Sister-in-law's body was now trembling loudly.


She started plucking my hair with her hands. The sister-in-law started pressing me by pulling the hair vigorously.


I too deliberately started rubbing the short hairs of my beard more and more.


After some time, I started licking the ass of the sister-in-law by licking it; He started releasing his hot breath lightly on his juicy pussy and started licking the pussy again with his tongue.

Hot steam was coming out of sister-in-law's pussy.

I started rubbing on his pussy with my trimmed beard. Due to this, she started sobbing more loudly.


She started rubbing me on her pussy while pressing my head vigorously in her chubby fleshy white thighs.


I turned the sister-in-law in this position and started licking her muscular ass.


Sister-in-law had become inverted, so I started biting her hips lightly with my teeth. My love bites started forming on my sister-in-law's ass from my teeth. Then while rubbing and rubbing the pussy of sister-in-law with his fingers, he started licking the ass with his tongue. Sister-in-law's ass pussy was cool, heavy and very hot… Absolutely fair blonde.


Like a dog, I started doing love bites while licking my sister-in-law's ass with my tongue.

Sometimes my hands would rub the big moms of sister-in-law vigorously, and sometimes I would start licking the ass with my beard and sucking the pussy with my tongue.


Due to this, she started twitching and holding my head, she started pressing her ass hard in the pussy.


Then suddenly the sister-in-law turned over to me and slapped me hard and started smooching like crazy by putting my face in my mouth.

I too was making red by licking his ass loudly.


In this way our smooch lasted for three minutes.


Then the sister-in-law came in the position of 69 and started stroking and moving my cock.


Sister-in-law slapping my cock said- Yogu, this chocolatey cock of yours is very cool. Today I will swallow it whole… I will eat it whole.


Saying this, sister-in-law, rubbing her ass pussy on my mouth, started sucking my cock till the throat.


'Ahh ahhh sh muh muhh ahh yess osh yoguu ahh aa baby muh muh ooh yes yes yogu... what a mast hai tera cock .. what a mast test hai baby tere lund ka.'


To be honest friends, Reshma Bhabhi was a cool commodity.

She was sucking my cool cock and especially the chocolate betel nut of the cock in her juicy mouth like crazy.


I was also sucking the salty water of her pussy while patting the padded ass of the sister-in-law.

By keeping his tongue pointed and putting it inside the pussy, he was engaged in licking.


She was kissing my tongue while moving her hole and was sucking my cock.


While smelling and licking the juice of sister-in-law's ass and petite pussy, slammed her ass and inserted my finger into the ass.


Due to this, she got flustered and looking at me, she turned and came on top of me.

Sister-in-law was rubbing her big breasts on my body while sucking with her tongue in my mouth.


Then the sister-in-law rubbed my cock on her pussy and made a pressure by sticking it with juice and pressed my cock in her pussy and pressed it hard.


My lover hurriedly entered his hot pussy.

Sister-in-law's sigh came out and she started looking into my eyes sighing loudly.


To get rid of the pain, the sister-in-law started rubbing her lips on my lips like we brush.

Sucking my tongue from the lips, she lifted the ass on my cock and jumped and started kissing.


I started licking her ass vigorously while enjoying the big big moms of sister-in-law chuckling very closely.

At the same time, I started pushing my cock vigorously in the tight fist of my sister-in-law.


Seeing their big moms bouncing, I got more excited and lifted my ass with full force and started pelting the cocks as deep as I could in the pussy.


On the other hand, Reshma sister-in-law was also jumping tightly on my cock, tossing her moms like Shatabdi Express.


At this time the sister-in-law was looking like a dreaded lioness.

I was also taking iron with my sister-in-law with all my might, making her hole even wider.


“Ah ah ohh ohh baby and hit the cock deep inside my sweetheart…ah yes yes yes baby ohh yah sweetu yogu…ahh yes ohh ohh yoggu… loud louder.”


The sister-in-law was jumping on my cock while lifting the ass with full force.


Now I clamped them tightly in the arms and by inserting the tongue in the mouth was engaged in sucking the mother of the pussy.

My cock was piercing the velvety delicate petals of the pussy and was penetrating completely inside.

My pieces were sticking to the pussy of sister-in-law.


Sister-in-law's breathing was also running very loud. Like a thirsty bitch, she grabbed my tongue with her tongue and started licking it.


Suddenly I put a finger in his ass, then his mouth opened further.

Then I stuck his tongue in my lips and started sucking loudly.


'Sass sash... ah ahh hmm ohh...'


A different intoxication of our smooch and kiss was making both of us even more thirsty. But instead of decreasing our thirst, it was increasing.


Now both of us were starting to reach the peak… We were lost in each other, smooching tightly to each other.


Then I grabbed the sister-in-law and took it under me in a hurry.

She also came under me holding me tightly in her arms.


Friends, when I have sex, I like to massage each other while rubbing my body on the body.

At that time, when our bodies rub our bare bodies on each other, then there is a lot of relief.

I have felt this very well too.

Doing this gives a feeling of belongingness and security from within.


The sister-in-law started sobbing like a snoring fish by rubbing her body with my body; Nails started hammering my body; She started tugging my hair and putting her mouth in my mouth and smooching harder.


My cock was attacking by entering deep into the pussy of sister-in-law.


Then I started swirling my ass around and round.

Due to this, sister-in-law started jumping louder and started sucking my tongue while licking my ass.


I was rotating my ass round, because of this my cock was giving a feeling of strength and toughness to every part of my sister-in-law's pussy with my supara.


The warmth of sister-in-law's pussy and the petal-like pussy was rubbing as if kissing.

This feeling is a feeling any woman will remember forever.


Now I rubbed my thighs on the naughty thighs of the sister-in-law and stuck my fingers in the toes of her feet and while kissing from above, the ass was lifted and started banging vigorously.


As soon as I put the cock in the pussy, then 'Fach...' and if I took it out, the sounds of 'Puchh..' started coming out.


"Ahh ah ohh oh yes yes mah mahah ahh ahh yogu... ahh ahh oh baby yah yah yah ohh as si cee ahhh... I went eh..."


Sister-in-law's thighs' Thap Thap Thap…. Ahh Mahh Ohh Yes Yesss Babyyi…' voice began to loosen.


My pieces were also rapidly starting to kiss around the sister-in-law's pussy.


My sister-in-law's panyaan twat of cock was making the beats of 'Chopp chuppp pach pach pach...' and my hums 'ahh ahh ohh ohhh mamah le meri jaan...' were helping to further enhance the working spirit in the room environment. .


The sister-in-law may have also woken up again. We were both enjoying each other's smoky sex in missionary positions at the moment; They were kissing while smooching each other.


After a while, I was on the verge of being fired while smooching my sister-in-law.

Then both of us tightly held each other tightly in the arms and started falling together.


Ah what should I tell you… what a wonderful feeling that was for us.

Sister-in-law and my body were trembling with excitement, were trembling.


We both kept on shaking our bodies till all our water was gone.


Friends, I cannot describe in words the fun of that desi pussy chudai. Only those who feel that condition can understand how much relief they get at that time.


We were now thanking each other with the gestures of the eyes.


After a few moments, I removed my sister-in-law and both of us started having fun again by lying side by side.


Friends, I enjoyed the pleasure of desi pussy fucking Reshma Bhabhi's cock.

How do you like this sex story?

Please do write mail. I am waiting for your mail.

Your

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As Basavaraj Bommai rises, how his father changed the course of Indian politics

Swara Bhasker takes fans inside favourite spot’ of her newly-renovated home

DCGI accepts proposal to study mixing of Covid-19 vaccine doses